Careers at Bluewave
Licensed Real Estate Consultant’s
Looking for an exciting career with excellent rewards, great benefits, no set hours, a professional work environment, and outstanding growth potential? Read on! This career position will reward your people skills, sales experience, high energy, positive attitude and excellent performance with endless possibilities and outstanding advancement opportunities.
As a real estate consultant, you’re the main point of contact with buyer and sellers – whether they call you on your property, visit on-line or visit in-person. Your focus is to warmly connect with prospects and successfully showcase the advantages of our high-end properties.
What’s a day in the life like? You may greet customers, explain our host of services, show our current properties or one of their choosing, prepare market analysis, close transactions, follow-up on customer leads and help coordinate marketing efforts. Weekend days are prime opportunity periods, but no set schedules.
- Licensed Active California Real Estate Sales or Broker
- Clean Department of Real Estate History
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Friendly, energetic, with great people skills
- Easily connect with a variety of people
- Excellent at both phone and in-person sales
- Appearance and demeanor appropriate for upscale properties and clientele
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- High-energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment
- Sales or customer service experience and some college preferred
Opportunities for growth are unlimited
- Great opportunity to make the leap from any field of sales to a professional career in real estate
- Excellent opportunity to elevate your real estate career
- Opportunities for advancement with a well-respected company
- Performance rewarded with excellent commission-based compensation
- Higher paying than most sales positions – and more professional environment
- Great network benefits, plus flexible schedules, excellent continued education opportunities
- Steady, stable, career oriented, unlimited success opportunity
- A great group of industry people working in a real team atmosphere
Joining the Bluewave Team is Quick and Easy!
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Meet with Broker and discuss goals and objectives
- Complete the Agent Agreement and associated forms
- Complete the Direct Deposit and Tax Required forms e.g. W9
- Log into www.dre.ca.gov, click elicensing; sign in and change employment to The Bluewave Group, Inc.
- Mail your original real estate license per DRE to office address, Brokers may fax or email license information
Yes we have 100% Commission Programs!!!
The Bluewave Group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment, a satisfactory reference check is required.
Chart your own destiny! Apply today!